Keto Pumpkin Bread
This Keto Pumpkin Bread is easy to make in just one bowl - it tastes delicious and is full of warming fall spices. It's low carb, Keto, Trim Healthy and gluten free friendly.
Servings 10 slices
- 2 cups low carb baking blend see notes for substitutes
- 2-3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree 1/2 can
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese mashed with a fork
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 -1 cup low carb sweetener blend like Gentle Sweet or Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vinegar white wine vinegar OR apple cider vinegar work best
- 2 oz cream cheese
- powdered low carb sweetener to taste
- maple extract fror the frosting to taste
Prep: Preheat oven to 360°F and line a 4x8 inch loaf pan.
Combine dry ingredients: Place baking blend, pumpkin spice, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine well.
Make low carb pumpkin bread batter: Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until you get a thick, even batter.
Bake pumpkin bread: Evenly spread the batter in the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Tent with aluminum foil after 30 minutes if the bread is getting too dark.
Cool pumpkin bread: Cool the bread on a cooling rack in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan to cool completely. Combine frosting ingredients and frost the bread, if desired.
Substitutes for the baking blend:
Make sure to check all your ingredient labels if needing the bread to be 100% gluten free.
- easy: 1.5 cups almond flour and 1/2 cup coconut flour
- better texture: 1.25 cups almond flour, 1/2 cup coconut flour, 1/4 cup ground golden flax
- add 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk or xanthan gum for the best results
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.4g | Protein: 7.2g | Fat: 14.1g | Saturated Fat: 6.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 258mg | Fiber: 3.3g | Sugar: 1.2g