These Keto Chicken Wings are incredibly easy to make, but taste absolutely delicious! The wings are smothered in a delicious, low carb coating and then baked to crispy perfection. Great for low carb, Trim Healthy Mama (THM S) and Keto diets.
My family is a horde of wing lovers! But because they go so crazy for them, I try to make my own healthy version whenever I can. I promise you don’t need any kind of sticky sweet sauce to enjoy your wings 😉 AND this recipe comes out at just 3.5g NET carbs per serving!
These low carb chicken wings
- only take a few minutes to prep!
- are baked in the oven for minimum mess and hands-off cooking
- are grain free, sugar free, gluten free, dairy free friendly (make sure to always check ingredient labels if cooking for someone with a food allergy!)
- comes in at around 3.5g NET carbs, so it’s great for low carb diets
Ingredients you’ll need
This is just an overview of the ingredients needed. Skip to the recipe for quantities!
- Chicken wings: I prefer skin-on, bone-in wings, always. Feel free to use boneless wings if you prefer, but they may need a shorter baking time, so watch them carefully.
- Seasoning: I make these quite mild because of our three young children, but feel free to add as much chili, cayenne pepper, hot sauce… as you enjoy!
- Mayo: The mayo may sound strange, but it 100% helps the wings to crisp up and brown! If you’re very much against mayonnaise (or are cooking for someone with an egg allergy), you can replace it with additional oil. Bear in mind though, the outcome of the recipe will be slightly different.
Steps to make this recipe
- Marinating: I very much recommend marinating the wings for at least 20 minutes before baking. If you’re incredibly short on time, feel free to bake them right away. They will be less flavorful though.
- Broiler: Broiling the wings for a few minutes at the end helps them to crisp up. Watch them carefully so they don’t burn! Don’t worry if you don’t have a broiler, the wings still turn out well without it, just a little less crispy.
Basically, my family turns into animals whenever there are wings… 😉
I often make wings for dinner and serve them with a Greek yogurt Ranch dip and lots of snacking veggies for the kids and a big salad for the parents on the side.
They’re also great served with cauliflower rice if you prefer a hot side!
More THM S/Low Carb/Keto chicken recipes
PS If you try this recipe, why not leave a star rating in the recipe card right below and/or a review in the comment section further down the page? I always appreciate your feedback! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram. Sign up for my email list, too!
Keto Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons oil OR melted butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Gentle Sweet OR another low carb sweetener like Swerve
- 1/2 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper and/or chili powder, cayenne pepper, hot sauce; to taste
- Combine chicken, oil, butter and seasoning in a large bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for up to overnight, at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spread chicken on baking pan and bake in the hot oven for 40-50 minuets until done. Finish under the broiler for a few minutes.