Pumpkin Cheesecake Cottage Whip is a quick and easy snack or dessert for fall. It’s filled with pumpkin spice flavors for a yummy treat.
This recipe is Trim Healthy Mama Friendly (THM FP), low in fat and low in carbs.
Ever since I realized how much more amazing cottage cheese is when blended, I’ve been on a quest to find out all the yummy ways I can eat it.
The other day I had some pumpkin left in the fridge from making Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes, so I made a quick cottage whip with it.
And let me tell you:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cottage Whip is amazing!
It’s creamy and delicious, filled with autumnal flavors.
I might be biased, but it tastes like a no bake pumpkin cheesecake.
Only it’s even better:
- no chilling required
- it’s sugar free, low in carbs AND low in fat
- you can enjoy it as a snack or as dessert – it’s always delicious
One word of warning though: If you eat it as dessert after a meal, it’s better suited for after an E meal.
The pumpkin cottage whip has 7g net carbs (according to My Fitness Pal), so if you have it after an S meal, make sure it’s a very low carb s meal.
Tips for this Pumpkin Cheesecake Cottage Whip:
- I use a stick blender to make this, because it’s too small a quantity for a regular blender or a food processor.
- Sweeten to taste! I prefer using a pinch of pure stevia, but if you like it very sweet I would use Super Sweet or Gentle Sweet instead.
- If you have it, add a little maple extract. Delicious! But totally optional.
- You can easily make your own pumpkin purée if you don’t want to use canned, and it works beautifully in this recipe.
View the printable recipe here:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cottage Whip
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- sweetener or choice (I used a few pinches of pure stevia, but you can also use a few teaspoons of a sweetener blend)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve right away or chill before serving for a firmer, more cheesecake-like texture. I like sprinkling on a chopped walnut for a little crunch.